Man Electrocuted to Death in Balasore District

Bhubaneswar: A man was electrocuted to death on an electric pole at Sradhapur village under Bhograi block in Balasore district on Friday.

The deceased was identified as Dhananjay (45) of Sradhapur.

He came in contact with high-tension line passing above when he climbed up an electric pole to repair a loose wire.

Following electrocution, he fell from the pole. The locals rushed him to Jaleswar Community Health Centre where doctors declared him dead.

After getting information, police reached the spot and seized the body for post-mortem. A case of unnatural death was registered in this connection.

You might also like

Comments are closed.