In today’s life, young children are suffering from depression just like adults. Parents are busy with their work and cannot pay attention to their children. In such a situation, a stable child may also experience changes in behavior and temperament.
Symptoms of anxiety or depression in children can be:-
- Failure to concentrate on other tasks beside studies
- Insomnia or bad dreams
- Loss of appetite and weight loss
- Getting angry over small things
- Bringing negative thoughts to mind
- Crying over small things
Reasons for Anxiety-
- All children are not the same. Children, who are not able to handle mental stimulation properly, are mentally weak and suffer from depression.
- If the child is suffering from any serious disease or some incident has happened to him then he is prone to epilepsy.
- Most of the time children suffer from anxiety due to bad behavior of peers, teachers and family members.
- Family conflicts also make children prone to anxiety which is a big problem for them.