Bhubaneswar: Vigilance officials today conducted simultaneous raids at several places to unearth disproportionate assets of Nihar Ranjan Das, Additional Chief Engineer, Planning, Monitoring, Design and Investigation, Rural Water Supply & Sanitation (RWSS) Circle, Bhubaneswar.
According to the Vigilance, raids are being conducted on charges of amassing properties disproportionate to his known sources of income.
Searches are being conducted by Odisha Vigilance led by 5 DSPs, 12 inspectors, 1SI, 11 ASIs, and other staff on the strength of search warrants issued by Special Judge, Vigilance, Bhubaneswar.
Five DSPs,12 Inspectors, 1 Sub Inspector, 11 ASIs, and other staff of the Vigilance department are carrying out the raids on the strength of search warrants issued by Special Judge, Vigilance, Bhubaneswar at the following six places in Khurdha, Sambalpur, and Bargarh districts.
- The residential house of Das is located at Flat No-201, Sriram Mansion, Kharavel Nagar, Bhubaneswar.
- One triple storyed building (Parental) of Das located at Modipada, Sambalpur.
- One paternal house of Das located at village Rohiniyan, Bargarh.
- The Office Chamber of Das located at O/o Superintending Engineer, RWS&S, PMDI Circle, Bhubaneswar.
- Relative’s house located over plot No.195, Kharavel Nagar, Bhubaneswar.
- Relative’s house at Lalit Bhaban, Gandhi Nagar, Sanapalla, Khurdha.