Massive Fire Breaks Out at Showroom in Odisha’s Angul Dist

Angul: A massive fire broke out at a saree showroom in Odisha’s Angul district.

According to reports, the fire broke out at Mangalam Garments on Shankar Cinema Road in Angul.

On being informed, Fire service personnel rushed to the site and tried to douse the flame. It is suspected that the fire broke out due to short-circuit.

Reportedly, property worth lakhs of rupees were destroyed in the mishap.

Further details related to the matter are awaited.

You might also like

Comments are closed.