Minor Dies After Choking on Chocolate in Telangana

Hyderabad: An eight-year-old boy died after choking on chocolate in Telangana’s Warangal town. The chocolate was brought by his father from a foreign country.

The victim was identified as Sandeep Singh. Chocolate was stuck in his throat. He was rushed to MGM Hospital, where he succumbed.

According to sources, Kangar Singh, on his return from a trip to Australia, brought chocolates for his children. Sandeep took a few chocolates to his school on Saturday. The second-class student put chocolate in his mouth but it got stuck in his throat. He collapsed in the class and was gasping for breath. The teacher alerted school authorities, who rushed him to MGH Hospital.

Sandeep died of suffocation, said doctors.

You might also like

Comments are closed.