Bhubaneswar: The petrol and diesel rates depend upon various factors like local taxes, Value Added Taxes, freight charges, etc, which show that prices are aligned to the market prices, international benchmark, and foreign exchange rates.
Petrol and diesel are being sold at Rs 103.11 and Rs 94.68 respectively in the capital city of Bhubaneswar on October 27. Meanwhile, the rate of fuel is Rs 103.71 for petrol and Rs 95.25 for diesel in Cuttack.
The price of petrol in the pilgrim town of Puri is Rs 103.58 and diesel is sold at Rs 95.13. The petrol and Diesel price in the western Odisha town of Sambalpur has been recorded at Rs 103.85 and Rs 95.41 respectively.
Similarly, the petrol rate in Malkangiri today is Rs 108.92, and the diesel rate is Rs 100.29.
Fuel rates in some other towns:
- Sundargarh – Petrol (103.53), Diesel (95.11)
- Jajpur – Petrol (103.70), Diesel (95.22)
- Rayagada – Petrol (107.01), Diesel (98.43)
- Nabarangpur – Petrol (108.13), Diesel (99.53)
- Koraput – Petrol (107.79), Diesel (99.21)
- Jharsuguda – Petrol (103.31), Diesel (94.89)
- Dhenkanal – Petrol (103.98), Diesel (95.52)
- Bargarh – Petrol (104.29), Diesel (95.84)