Youth Dies of Electrocution in Odisha’s Jajpur

Jajpur: A youth died after coming in contact with a live wire at Tauntara village under Binjharpur police station limits in Odisha’s Jajpur district.

The deceased was identified as Golakh Chandra Das of Tauntara village. While returning from his agricultural field he accidentally came in contact with a live wire.

The severe electric shock made him unconscious. He also suffered burn injuries.

Locals rescued him in critical condition. He was rushed to the district Headquarters Hospital, Jajpur. There he was declared dead by the doctors.

On being informed, local police reached the spot and began to probe into the matter.

You might also like

Comments are closed.