Bihar Youth Chokes to Death after Eating 150 Momos in Eating Contest

Patna: A 25-year-old youth died of asphyxiation after eating 150 momos at an eatery in Bihar’s Siwan district. He ate these momos owing to a bet of Rs 1000 among friends, reported The Telegraph.

The deceased identified as Vipin Kumar Paswan fell unconscious while trying to win the challenge at a momo shop in the Gyani Mor area of Siwan. Initially, his friends thought he was faking unconsciousness. But when found that he really choked, Vipin was rushed to a nearby private hospital where he was declared brought dead.

But Vipin’s family alleged that he was poisoned by his friends.

“Police are waiting for post-mortem report to ascertain the reason of death. We will investigate all angles,” The Telegraph quoted Thave SHO as saying.

Comments are closed.