New Delhi: Malayalam director Baiju Paravoor reportedly passed away on Monday. His family has told the media that they suspected his death was due to food poisoning.
According to reports, Baiju had eaten food at a hotel in Kozhikode on June 24 as he had gone for a film-related discussion there. When he returned home, he started to feel discomfort and headed to his wife’s home in Kunnakulam. Baiju reportedly visited a local hospital and got treatment.
Meanwhile, the family believed that it was due to food poisoning caused by the food eaten at the hotel in Kozhikode.