Fire Breaks Out at Cloth Store in Bhadrak; No Casualties Reported

Bhadrak: A fire broke out at a garment store at Bhadrak Thana Chhak in the wee hours today. No casualties or injuries were reported.

According to sources, the incident happened at around 4.30 am. Locals informed Fire Department officials that the cloth store had caught fire. The fire personnel suspect that a short circuit was the reason behind this fire accident. They reportedly noticed sparks emitting from an electric panel board at the garment store.

By the time the fire tender reached the spot, the fire had already engulfed the whole store. It took above 30 minutes for them to bring the fire under control.

All the clothes and furniture in the store were burnt to ashes.

The officials are yet to estimate the comprehensive property loss.

You might also like

Comments are closed.