Lineman Electrocuted to Death While Working in Odisha’s Sundargarh Dist

Sundargarh: A lineman died due to electrocution when he was working in Odisha’s Sundargarh district. The incident has come to the fore from Rampur village under Talasara Police Station limits of the district.

The deceased was identified as Niranjan Bag.

According to reports, the deceased was working with an 11 KV electric wire when he got electrocuted. Although the electric supply to the point in which he was working had been cut off, somebody allegedly re-started the supply of electricity.

The locals rushed him to the nearby hospital. However, the doctors there declared him brought dead.

You might also like

Comments are closed.