Malkangiri: At least 11 children fell ill and were hospitalized following consumption of some “poisonous” fruits at Telimeta village in Odisha’s Malkangiri district on Wednesday.
These children included seven girls and four boys. As per reports, while playing in the evening, these children plucked from some fruits from a nearby tree and ate them.
After a short time, all of them showed symptoms of f vomiting and severe diarrhoea. The villagers immediately rushed them to the Malkangiri District Headquarters Hospital for treatment.
As per doctors treating them, the condition of all these children has improved after medical intervention.