Mishap During Ganesh Idol Transportation, 1 Student Electrocuted 2 Critical

Cuttack: A student was electrocuted to death and two other students were seriously injured as they met with an accident while transporting an idol at Naraj in Cuttack district on Tuesday. They received a lethal electrical shock when the idol they were transporting to their educational institute accidentally came in contact with an 11kv electric wire.

All of them were students of a private university. The injured two were admitted to a private hospital in Cuttack for treatment.

In a similar incident on Monday, a youth died reportedly after coming in contact with a live electric wire at Balibilli village under Bari police station limits in Odisha’s Jajpur district.

You might also like

Comments are closed.