Over 30 Suffer Food Poisoning After Eating Ganesh Puja Prasad in Balasore District

Balasore: Over 30 persons fell sick after eating Ganesh puja prasad at Sarsatia village under Bahanaga block in Balasore district on Tuesday.

All of them had eaten the prasad at the Ganesh Puja pandal at Ward No 15 Jenasahi of the village.

A few hours after consuming the prasad, the villagers developed symptoms of vomiting, loose motion and abdominal pain.

Around 30 victims were to be rushed to the Khantapada Community Health Centre (CHC).

A team of doctors also visited Sarasatia village to take stock of the situation. As per reports, all these persons had suffered food poisoning but they were out of danger.

You might also like

Comments are closed.