New Delhi: Many people now have problems like kidney stones. Which initially looks like a small sand grain but slowly the size increases. In most of the cases, the stone grows to the size of a ball. Kidney stones affect the bladder, including the urination path. Today, however, stones are no longer a major disease. With proper treatment, it can be cured within few days.
As long as the kidney stone is in kidney, there is no problem. But once it gets out of the kidneys and gets into urethra, the patient experiences a variety of pain. So let’s find out the different symptoms of the disease.
- Frequent pain in hips and abdomen can be a symptom of kidney stones.
- According to Health Line, urinary inconsistence is also a symptom of kidney stones. Kidney stones can also cause severe pain and burning during urination. It can also lead to urinary tract infections most of the time.
- However, bleeding in the urine may be biggest symptom of kidney stones. If such symptoms occur, they should be checked immediately.
- Frequent diarrhea is also a symptom of the disease. Traps between the kidneys and the GI tract can cause is problem.
- Kidney stones can cause fever and severe colds. This is caused by infection in kidney.
- This stone often gets stuck in the urethra. This causes the patient to urinate more frequently and to have less urine. Often the urine is also stopped. If any of these symptoms occur, you should consult your doctor as soon as possible. Otherwise it may be too late.