Fire breaks out at MKCG Hospital, patients safe

Berhampur: Fire broke out at the MKCG Medical College and Hospital here on Friday leaving patients and staffs in a state of panic.

The mishap took place in the noon and came to light after some staffs spotted smokes billowing out of the plastic surgery ward of the health facility located on 4th Floor in the noon.

The patients admitted in the affected ward were immediately shifted to a safe place by the hospital authority.

Later, Fire Brigade was intimated for assistance and the flames were reportedly brought under control.

While the reason behind the blaze is yet to be ascertained, a probe by the hospital is underway to ascertain the same.

This is a developing story. Details are awaited.

You might also like

Comments are closed.