New Delhi: Sweet Boondi Raita is one of the easiest Raita Varieties, which can be easily prepared at home and in the eastern region of India celebrates Deepavali, by making a such wonderful dish with yogurt dip enriched with deep-fried crispy boondi.
1 cup fresh curd
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black salt
1/4 tsp roasted cumin powder
1/4 tsp red chilli powder
1/4 tsp chat masala
2 tsp chopped coriander
1/4 cup masala or plain salted boondi
1/2 tsp sugar
as per taste Red chilli powder pinch full to sprinkle over raita
- Take curd in a bowl. Whisk curd until smooth.
- Add in roasted jeera powder, salt, sugar, red chilli. Mix well and refrigerate until used.
- While serving add black salt, chat masala, chopped coriander and mix well.
- Top the Raita with crunchy boondi. Sprinkle a pinch full of red chilli powder.
- Garnish with coriander and serve chilled.
- Our sweet and spicy Crunchy boondi raayta is ready.