Elderly Woman Dies of Electrocution While Cleaning Home for Manabasa Gurubar

Sonepur: A 65-year-old woman was electrocuted while cleaning her house for the Manabasa Gurubara observation at Rahila village under Binika police station limits in Odisha’s Sonepur district.

The deceased identified as Basan Naik (65) accidentally came in contact with a live wire while cleaning her home. She was seriously injured by the electric shock and was rushed to the Binika Community Health Centre (CHC), where she was declared dead.

Police have seized the body for post-mortem and have started an investigation into the incident.

A pall of gloom descended on the village after the demise of the woman.

You might also like

Comments are closed.